Art Licensing – Selling and licensing your Art & Design around the world with ArtSHINE
Have you ever wanted to have your artwork reach thousands of people?
Have you ever wanted to become a full-time artist doing what you love?
Imagine going to a store and seeing your artwork on a product AND getting paid for it?
This is your opportunity to find out more and start to make it happen for yourself…
ArtSHINE works with companies who could potentially manufacture products using your Art & Designs.
With ArtSHINE you can protect your work and expand your artistic reach by licensing to companies who mass produce your art commercially.
ArtSHINE offers a flexible, practical, and real-world approach to entrepreneurial education programs tailored specifically to commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals.
Successful graduates of ArtSHINE’s Launch Pad + Accelerator programs will have their work represented at an international art licensing trade show like:
- Surtex NEW YORK
- Licensing Expo LAS VEGAS
- Brand Licensing EUROPE
- Licensing Expo CHINA
- Evolution Fair (Surface and Pattern Design Show) AMSTERDAM
Get the information you need to make a decision about joining one of ArtSHINE’s programs and start building the Art & Design practice you really want.
GET YOUR FREE TICKET HERE
During this short 1hour seminar session, you’ll also hear from some ArtSHINE Artists who have participated in previous ArtSHINE trade show delegations.
- Have you established your Art & Design Practice but don’t know what comes next?
- Looking to move from part-time hobby to full time creative?
- Need help to transition and escape from the full-time grind?
- Ready to build yourself a sustainable income in your own practice or venture by doing what you love?
Then come along to this free information session and find out more.
2 pm Session plan:
2.30 pm – 3.30 pm – Arrive and introductions
3.30 pm – 4.00 pm – Seminar and Q&A
4.00 pm – End
* ArtSHINE is mindful of Victorian Health guidelines and updates, so we’ll be notifying guests of any special requirements or conditions closer to the time should any circumstances change. Thank you for your understanding.
Please only book your ticket if you are coming to the event, If you booked and for some reason you are unable to come please notify us by cancelling your ticket via Eventbrite.
We have been advised that it is a condition of entry to The Boyd that all our event’s attendees over 12 years and 2 months check in via the Services Victoria QR code and are fully vaccinated.
GET YOUR FREE TICKET HERE